In this article I will analyze the game between Livingston and St Mirren for Scottish Premiership (Scotland).
The average bookmakers odds for this game and our odds based on expected goals equations calculation are :
Basic Data and latest results
Livingston basic data
Livingston latest results
St Mirren basic data
St Mirren latest results
|11 Sep||Dundee United||H||0||0||D||U||Ng|
|29 Aug||St Johnstone||H||0||0||D||U||Ng|
Lineups and team news
The possible lineups for the game are:
|Livingston (4-5-1)||St Mirren (3-4-1-2)|
|Max Stryjek||GK||Jak Alnwick||GK|
|James Penrice||DL||Conor McCarthy||DC|
|Jack Fitzwater||DC||Joe Shaughnessy||DC|
|Ayo Obileye||DC||Marcus Fraser||DC|
|Nicky Devlin||DR||Scott Tanser||ML|
|Adam Lewis||ML||Ethan Erhahon||MC|
|Jason Holt||MC||Alan Power||MC|
|Ben Williamson||MC||Matthew Millar||MR|
|Jack McMillan||MC||Connor Ronan||AMC|
|Odin Bailey||MR||Eamonn Brophy||FW|
|Andrew Shinnie||FW||Jamie McGrath||FW|
Livingston news and injuries
They replaced both Stephane Omeonga and Cristian Monta?o, who had to settle for a spot on the bench in Gorgie. A midfielder by trade, Andrew Shinnie scored the winner against Celtic in the Lions’ last home match and kept his place against Rangers and Hearts as a lone striker.
. David Martindale named two changes to the Livingston team that were knocked out of the Premier Sports Cup quarter-finals by Rangers before a 3-0 defeat to Hearts at Tynecastle last weekend. Ben Williamson and Jack McMillan were included in the five man midfield against the Jambos.
St Mirren news and injuries
. Jamie McGrath supported goalscorer Eamonn Brophy in attack. Dylan Reid is the latest Saints starlet but the 16-year-old made way for Ethan Erhahon to partner Alan Power in midfield. Jim Goodwin made just one change after the Buddies recorded back-to-back draws by holding Hibs at home in a 2-2 draw at Easter Road before claiming their first league win of the season in a 3-2 victory over Aberdeen in Paisley.
Playing slightly further ahead, Connor Ronan bagged a brace against the Dons in their topsy-turvy clash.
However, it was substitute Curtis Main who grabbed the winner with the faintest of touches to seal a massive three points for the Buddies and he could be pushing for a start here.
Betting information and prediction
- Livingston have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against St. Mirren in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in St. Mirren’s last 5 away games (Premiership).
- St. Mirren have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches (Premiership).
- Livingston have failed to win 11 of their last 12 matches (Premiership).
Desicive betting factors
- The form score for the Livingston is -0.459 and for the St Mirren is -0.089.
- The home dynamic for the Livingston is -0.278 and the dynamic as a guest for the St Mirren is -0.32.
- The offensive ability for the Livingston is -0.482 and for the St Mirren is -0.368.
- Finally, the defensive ability for the Livingston is -0.167 and for the St Mirren is -0.227.