What do you need to make a smart decision? What do you need to place a value bet?
Basically, you need two things, reliable information and a set of tools to transform that information into a profitable decision. Well, that book provides both of them.
This book :
- Does NOT contain “profitable systems”.
- Does NOT contain ridiculous information such as “choose the best odds” or “please do not bet your house”.
- Does NOT contain simple rules to make you rich.
- Does NOT require special knowledge.
This book CONTAINS:
- A thorough analysis for fourteen (14) divisions from England (Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, National League), France (Ligue 1), Germany (Bundesliga), Italy (Serie A, Serie B), Spain (La Liga, La Liga 2), Netherlands (Eredivisie), Portugal (Primeira Liga) and Greece (Super League).
- Optimized equations for every division to predict many outcomes for every game. For example, you can predict the possibilities for game’s result (1, X, 2), for goals number (Over / Under 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 goals) and for any other combination of outcomes you may need (1+Over 2.5, 2+Under 3.5 etc.)
- Tens of real-life examples of games that took place in past years with detailed analysis, prediction and evaluation. See how the mathematical approach helps us to define if positive value exists in a given outcome and how to turn the bookmakers odds to our benefit.
Websites, radios, tv shows, tipsters, rumors, inside information, newspapers.
In the betting business, everybody talks! The reporters talk, the tipsters talk, the “specialists” talk, the “insiders” talk.
All of them working for you; they try 24 hours per day with their only purpose to make you beat the bookies, and guess what! They are doing it for free!
Of course, as you know, they are not doing a very good job. The vast majority of punters (>97%) are losing money. Although they follow the specialists, study the news, and listen to rumors are on the losing side.
So, what can we do? We must listen to the only source who doesn’t care if we lose or not. The source who speaks without an ulterior motive, who says the things as they are. This source is the numbers! Do numbers talk? Of course, they talk, but you can hear them only if you close your ears to the noise of all the other sources.
I analyzed 29 football divisions from England, France, Germany, Italy, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, and Russia for eight decisive factors that affect the game’s outcome.
What are the fair odds?
What are the expected bookmakers’ odds?
How can I benefit from special conditions during the football season?
The answers are here!!